Friday, September 12, 2008

FALL BECOMES US

The official date for the beginning of Fall this year may be September 22, but I can tell you that it's already begun - official or not. How do I know without consulting Fritz Coleman, Johnny Mountain, or Dallas Raines - basically it's a coolness in the night air that prevents me from wearing shorts in the evening anymore and the need to actually take a jacket out with me too. Drat, summer is gone and I spent the last two weeks of it as a sickie stuck at home with bed rest. Well in honor of Fall, here's a montage I made in 2006. Funny enough, these golden colors of Fall were captured in Los Angeles in December - the actual time our leaves were turning. The air may be cold in September, but apparently it takes awhile for our trees to catch on.

Fall Foliage montage by Lydia Marcus
Photographed December, 2008 in Encino, CA.

Camera: Leica Mini Zoom
Film: Kodak Ultra Color 400

No comments: