Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SEXY ALFA







This beautiful 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 belongs to one of my neighbors who lives a few blocks away. The guy owns four Alfas including two squarish four door Milano's from the 80's and a Spider convertible. He pretty much shared that once you drive an Alfa, they basically become an addiction. I've only seen one of the Milano's (a silver one) and this little black coupe. He told me he keeps most of the cars in storage and I guess occasionally rotates them. I've never met him before and he was very nice. He saw me kneeled down in front of the hood when he came out and started talking to me about the car. I never realized he owned so many Alfas. I told him that I definitely want to come back and take some Polaroids and he said that if the car was covered up to just ring the bell and he'd come outside and uncover it for me. Really nice. Maybe one day I can get a ride ;-)

1974 Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 photos by Lydia Marcus

No comments: