Thursday, May 15, 2008

POLAROID CARS

In the last couple weeks I've finally invested some time to get to really understand Flickr and see how it can work for me. Getting a Pro account on Flickr (where I can upload an unlimited amount of photos) and finding all the cool Polaroid groups has really motivated me to start scanning my Polaroids like a mad woman. But even though there are a tremendous amount of groups devoted to Polaroid, I noticed there wasn't a single car group - so two days ago I started my own! As of this afternoon, my group Polaroid Cars has 77 members and close to 200 photos in the group pool. This is very exciting for me. What's really cool is that some of the members are actually people whose work I admire tremendously like Grant Hamilton. So please check out Flickr and come visit my group.

Polaroid Cars. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Here are two of my all time favorite Polaroid car shots - both are images of my Dad's 1966 Buick LeSabre convertible:
Polaroid SX-70 Alpha with Time Zero Film

Polaroid 110B Pathfinder (modified Pack Film back) with Polaroid ID-UV film.

No comments: