Friday, May 9, 2008

CULVER CITY CRUISIN'

Tomorrow I'm going to the Fifth Annual Cruisin' Back to Culver City Car Show - although this will be my first annual time attending ;-) While I love shooting all kinds of cars, my main draw to the show is that George Barris, self-described "Kind of the Kustomizers," will be there with some of his kar kreations. Barris designed the Batmobile (for the 60's TV show), the Munster's Koach, the Beverly Hillbillies jalopy, the Monkee-Mobile, and the General Lee!

Here are some photos I took of the Monkee-Mobile at the TV LAND convention in Burbank, CA on August 17, 2003:








After the show, I'm off to Samy's Camera to start a four week class on Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Photographers 1. Hopefully I'll be picking up lots of tips, tricks and skills. And FYI, Samy's is having a huge sale this weekend - no tax on many items, and markdowns on a lot of stuff.

No comments: