Monday, November 12, 2007

THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY

Last night I was at the historic Beverly Hills Hotel for Power Up's 7th Annual Power Premiere Gala interviewing celebs on the red carpet for my Desert Hearts Mon Amour documentary. My interviews included: the stars of "Desert Hearts" Helen Shaver and Patricia Charbonneau; "Dante's Cove" stars Michelle Wolff and Jill Bennett; AfterEllen.com founder/editor Sarah Warn; LOGO channel's "Exes and Oh's" star Michelle Paradise; "L Word" star Daniella Sea; and Michelle Clunie who played Melanie on "Queer As Folk." I got some great interviews for my doc, but the HIGHLIGHT of my night was queer film archivist, writer, and filmmaker Jenni Olsen running up to me to say "Hi" and to show me that she's using my Rudy's Hardware photo as her iPhone screensaver. How cool is that!

No comments: